Requirements for admission are simple and few:
• A desire to stop drinking/using and a willingness to learn how to live clean and sober successfully.
• Be clean and sober at least 72 hours before applying.
• A personal interview with the staff.
• Have no pending legal or medical appointments for the next 120 days.
• Complete an application and have valid identification.
Interviews take place any day of the week between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at the Ranch.
Interview Location Coming Soon: Grossmont Hospital. Please call us for more information. 619-478-5696.
Should your evaluation determine that we can’t meet your needs, we will refer you to another program.